Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Slowing Down...

2009 has pretty much been a whirl wind for me. My weekends are consistently filled with plans and schedules and between work, softball and laundry (you'd be amazed at the amounts of clothes that accumulate at our house) during the week, I sometimes feel as if my life will never slow down. And looking at my calendar, I've decided it won't be anytime soon, so I'm just going to make time to relax and enjoy the simple things in life.

For example, this past weekend was packed with family, parties and softball, but I was able to slip outside for a few minutes Saturday morning and take in the scenery. In all honesty I attempted to go for a run only to find myself incredibly winded and decided to WALK around the Point and take some pictures instead!

I was surprised there weren't many people out and about, but it did allow for some lovely uninterrupted photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment