Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Waiting For Summer...

I guess it's time to give you a little background. About 4 months ago I moved to Colton's Point with my boyfriend, Adrian (pictured above), lovingly referred to as "Bubba". We were fortunate enough to find a wonderful landlord with a BEAUTIFUL house for rent, and plenty of history to go along with it. Our landlords grandmother was a lifelong resident of the Point and her house has been in the family for years. I can only imagine the mischief, love, sorrow and excitement that went on in the house that we are so fortunate to live in now!
Bubba and I consider ourselves very lucky to live in such a wonderful place. Despite being 45 minutes away from work, the views that we wake up to (above, from front porch) and come home to greatly out way that painful drive.


No comments:

Post a Comment