Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

This is why...

...I have such a hard time going to work every morning!


Hello, November! As I was walking to my car this morning, I was blessed to see this beautiful sunrise. This is the one true factor that makes it so incredibly difficult for me to go to work in the mornings. It's hard not to go back inside and change back into my "comfy-clothes" and curl up on the front porch with a nice hot cup of coffee. In fact it kills me to drive away with that staring back at me in the rear-view mirror.

Living in Colton's Point grows on me more and more as the days go by. It's hard for me to imagine living anywhere else, even though eventually I know it's bound to happen. (Unless of course we want to rent our entire lives...which we don't) But for the time being I think we're going to take in the beauty and comfort the Point has to offer and enjoy every second of it!!

1 comment:

  1. So I have been staying down at Matt's on Sunday nights, and soon will be staying down there at least 5 nights a week for work... and I have a feeling I'm gonna be dealing with the same issue. Just yesterday when I was leaving the sun was coming up over the water and it took everything I had to get in my car and actually drive away...

    ReplyDelete