Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Point Breeze Photography

So my darling husband bought me something I've always wanted for my birthday this year...

...a Canon Rebel! 

I've always loved photography, the way it can tell a story and truly convey emotions without saying a single word.  And now that I've got a camera capable of getting all the shots I love, I'm going to make an effort to carry my camera with me everywhere I go.  Well, almost everywhere...



Being married to an avid hunter and farmer, I knew what I was getting myself into.  An early fall morning, wrapped up in old jeans and camo sweatshirts and all the dogs howling like crazy.  Yes, this is what rabbit hunting is all about.


 


I really don't like to call it "rabbit hunting" since none of us carried a gun.  Bub and his dad were just "running the dogs" to get them some practice for when the time comes to actually hunt some rabbit.  The Hill boys have certainly bred and raised some talented pups...



No comments:

Post a Comment