Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bridal Shower Bliss

Oh my, I've done it again...I've neglected my poor little blog again.  It's time to show it some love and put up a few posts.  It's not that I didn't want to blog over the past week, I just didn't have enough hours in the day.  But enough excuses, on to the blogging:

This weekend was my sister-in-law, Ashley's, bridal shower.  We held the afternoon shower at my house and had quite a classy turnout.  The theme was "Breakfast at Tiffany's" with lots of Tiffany blue accessories, a Tiffany box shaped cake and lots and lots bling.  We also requested that all attendees wear a little black dress and old fancy hat channeling the great Miss Audrey Hepburn.  Everyone that participated looked fabulous!



[Bling Rings]

[Some pretty flowers to add a pop of pink!]

No comments:

Post a Comment