Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

And She's Off!

I know a lot of Tennyson's, and odds are you know a few too. And if you don't, you should because they are great people. And one of the greatest is April, who I've become friends with over the past 3 years or so. Apey left for Boot Camp yesterday and kissed St. Mary's County along with all of it's drama goodbye as she joined the Army. A scary decision, but one that I totally respect and commend her for. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that she is going to be fine; You see, April is what you call "feisty"! And I mean that in the best sense possible. She doesn't take anyone's crap, and is never fake. If you can't respect someone like that, you're nuts.

Most everyone had a chance to say their goodbyes to April last Saturday at her going away party. (woooo, what a party it was too! True Tennyson style, lasting from 2 in the afternoon til the next morning sometime). April is leaving behind some great friends and family that are going to miss her SO much, but are extremely proud of her. Good luck, Apey! Show 'em what you're made of girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment