Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

It's Official: We're Grown-Ups

Happy Birthday, Ty-Ty!!



Ok, so today is the day...the Morris children are all officially adults. A sad day indeed, but also an exciting one! Today my little, baby brother is turning 21-years-old. I have always been a little over-protective of Tyler (I actually made him a map for his first day of high school of all the fastest routes to get to his classes, terrified he'd get lost or not know where he was going). Anyway, now that he is 21 will I finally stop worrying about him and accept that he can handle things on his own? Probably not, but I have been able to chill out a little bit lately, as I've started to notice that he is growing up, and is a pretty damn good guy. Not only is he one of the most personable people I know (he can talk to anyone, about anything), but he is so smart, smarter than he gives himself credit for. Not many young people know all their stuff about politics and the world, they might say they do, but they don't, not like Tyler anyway. He is the one person I know who is not afraid to voice his opinions and not care what others think of him for it. And that goes beyond politics, he truly is his own person and is ok with that. And because of this I have more respect for him than he'll ever know.


Happy Birthday, Lil Brah! I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment