Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Little Things

It's the little things in life that make me smile.  Recently I've noticed something that I find so sweet, I just had to share.  There is an older couple in our neighborhood who take walks at least a few times a day.  And they hold hands while they are walking!  Big deal, right?  Yes! At least I think so...

I remember how I used to get butterflies as a young teen when I'd get to hold the hand of  theboy I had a crush on.  My fiance and I are pretty affectionate people and try to hold hands when appropriate, but I just think it's the cutest thing to see these grandparents walking down the street, getting their exercise and spending a loving moment together.

Definitely makes my heart smile.


(Not the actually couple or my photo, but I thought it was pretty appropriate!)

No comments:

Post a Comment