Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Insanity

I apologize for the lack of blogging here in the past few weeks.  But I've gone through some major changes, and time is somewhat scarce at the moment.  For example, I started a new job this week!  I'm still with the same company, but instead of working as the internal communications liaison, I'm now working directly for a government customer as a Marketing Assistant.  So far it seems like some pretty fun stuff, and a great group of people to work with.

I'm also only 37 days away from my wedding!  To anyone else 37 days probably seems like a decent amount of time, but to me it's like nothing.  I have to say, I think we are pretty well prepared and are going to have quite a fabulous event.  I can't wait :)  Here are some exclusive details that hopefully won't leak anything too major:

Evening wedding, aubergine & black, pearls & diamonds, live entertainment, DYI projects, lots and lots of white lights!


(inspiration colors)

Is that enough to get your juices flowing and excited about our big day?! I know it is for me!  After the big day and our sweet little honeymoon in Mexico I will be sure to post a "greenweddingshoes-ish or southern wedding-ish" type blog for you all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment