Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Honeymooners

Tomorrow will be exactly one month until my wedding...1 month!!  I feel like it was just yesterday I was trying to pick a date and find the dress of my dreams.  Good things happen for those who wait- that couldn't be a truer statement.  Sometimes I felt as if Bubba and I could never catch a break, but so far so good when it comes to our wedding plans.  The date is set, the dress is altered and the DJ is booked.  I should be focusing on the small details we have left like name cards, table numbers, and the coffee bar (which I'm very excited about by the way!), but for some reason all I can think about is the honeymoon.

Cancun, Mexico.  That is our destination.  Hopefully a warm, sunny beautiful one at that!  I've already been thinking about our excursions, meals and days on the beach.  I have a picture painted in my head of what we'll look like while honeymooning, but considering it's me and Bubba, I'm not so sure the picture in my head is what we'll end up with.  But I do know one thing, it is going to be a blast.  Relaxing, but a blast.  We aren't huge on just lounging around the beach day after day, so we'll be on the move quite a bit.  Don't get me wrong a day or two here and there of beach-bliss is fine and dandy, but we really like to explore and take advantage of the activities and things around us.

Now I just need to find time to get to the store and buy all the clothing, swimsuits and accessories I'll need for this wonderful trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment