Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

500 Days of Perfect Fashion

So during this winter BLAST we've been receiving over the past week or two, I got the chance to catch up on some of the Netflix movies I haven't been watching. And one in particular really caught my interest: 500 Days of Summer. The movie was definitely different from your typical romantic comedy, in fact it blatantly states that it is NOT a love story. But what really held my attention? Summer Finn's wardrobe. It is so vintage, but not flashy and cheesy. It is everything I have ever wanted in a closet. Ever. I've finally found the perfect description of the style that I would LOVE to rock every single day. Oh, and Tom's outfit's aren't to shabby either, if only I could get Bubba to agree with me on that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment