Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blizzard of 2010

Never in my life did I think I'd have the chance to say I experienced a BLIZZARD. Seriously, a blizzard. Southern Maryland has been hit with more snow than we imagined and it just keeps on coming. We are supposed to start seeing flurries this morning, followed by an icy/wintry mix, topped off with a nice layer of fresh snow. Should make for a LOVELY sheet or 2 or 3 of ice tomorrow morning. All day tomorrow probably. Between working from home and trying to shovel ourselves out, I'm sure we'll be able to stay entertained.

Speaking of entertainment, want to know how we stayed entertained during the first blizzard on Friday and Saturday? Makeovers, lots of pictures, Malibu and pineapples, Rock Band and poker. OH and movies, god knows my Dad would never had made it through the long weekend inside without watching his all time favorite, "Cocktail".

Marci humored me, by letting me take her picture (several thousand times) this weekend as practice for the photography class I'm taking.


I also was able to get some nature shots at my Mom and Dad's house:

No comments:

Post a Comment