Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Shameless Plug

If you live in Southern Maryland and you've never been to Abell's Diner, you should make the trip. As soon as possible. Located at the infamous 4-way-stop in Clements, Abell's Diner serves homecooked meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. My personal favorite? Breakfast! Adrian and I are starting to become fairly regulars on Sunday mornings. We typically go to 8 o'clock mass than make our way out to Clements for a delicious breakfast. It's quaint and looks like it's right out of a movie, I would try and describe it in further detail, but I don't think I will do it justice. I can tell you, however, that they have the BEST coffee I've ever had in my life. And I am not even exaggerating. They put Starbucks $5 coffee to shame. What I wouldn't give for a cup right now on this incredibly slow Monday morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment