Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Don't Move

Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. Patrick Rudman!
"So baby don't move at all
Cause you're about to break my fall
Stay where you are, staring at the stars
Don't ever move at all"


I've said it before, and I'll say it again...Sarah and Pat are soulmates. This weekend they celebrated their love and created their holy union to make it official. And they couldn't have done it in a more beautiful and fun way. There were tears and smiles, hugs and kisses, and most importantly...dancing...lots of dancing!! So thank you Sarah and Pat for such a great time, I'm so glad we could all be part of your special day!


The cake cutting...they are so cute :)


Tyler and Aunt Mary cutting a rug...This woman is amazing-She's beaten cancer 4 times, is slightly above 70 and she still tore that dance floor up! She should be an inspiration to ALL!


Blue Denim also made a special appearance with their own rendition of MMMBop!
(The DJ said, "This song was supposed to be a joke, but I guess I'll keep playing it...")

No comments:

Post a Comment