Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Family Ties

Anyone who knows me, knows that family is very important to me. Your family are the ones who are there for you through thick and thin; You can't divorce them, you can't cheat on them, they are your blood, and whatever you do, they will always be your blood. For my birthday my sister Marci bought me a picture frame with the saying, "A sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of." I love it, because it is so true.

This weekend I got to spend time with the Hill family, who I love! This is Bubba's family :) We all met up on the Eastern Shore, where his sister Ashley lives, for her birthday to surprise her. Surprising her at the Salisbury Zoological Park, we got to see some pretty cool animals, then have a delicious lunch at a bangin' sandwich shop, followed by some play time with the cutest 1 year old around, a very filling dinner and a smith island cake that was to die for!

(Ash, Mike, Sarah and Adam)

(Peacocks have such pretty colors)

(An otter showing off and doing flips)

(Little Jakey, being as cute as ever!)

(I was able to catch this drangon fly just hanging out)



1 comment:

  1. Hi there Mindy,
    Love the new look of the blog! As always, I enjoy reading what I refer to the "magazine" of your life! Jakey is adorable. Your photographs are so clear and colorful, nice shot of the dragonfly!
    <3 Momma

    ReplyDelete