Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Jailhouse Diet

I have never had a stomach virus, bug, whatever you want to call it, knock me out of commission for so long.  One minute I was at a wedding, enjoying the festivities and a few hours later I'm literally being knocked to my knees with pain and other unappealing symptoms I won't disgust you with.  After a LONG night of waking up every hour, on the hour, I couldn't take it anymore.  I had Bubba take me to the hospital where they treated me for extreme dehydration and went back the next day with severe stomach pains.  Here it is Wednesday afternoon and I'm still not back to my normal self.  I've literally been eating bread and water since Sunday, so I like to consider myself on the jailhouse diet.  Even though I'm sure my taxpayer dollars provide inmates with much finer dining than that, I won't get off on that tangent.

On a happier note, here are a few pictures I've taken:

[Sunny afternoon at home]

[Grass needs to be cut, but makes for pretty pictures]

[Testing out the auto timer on my camera before Dennis and Jenny's wedding 4.30.11]

[My mom and grandfather, Pa, after my aunt Dawns wedding 4.30.11]

[Bubba and my mom, matching!]

No comments:

Post a Comment