Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions

Every year I seem to make a resolution that I never keep.  Will I do it again this year?  Possibly.  But I'm going to try really hard and hold true to it for as long as I can.  And what is my resolution for 2011?  Simple:

Live My Life, For Me.

Honestly it's a motto many people live by anyway, but sometimes it's hard.  You get caught up in pleasing others and life is always throwing you some kind of distraction, so when this happens I'm just going to remind myself that this year I'm going to 'Live My Life, For Me.'

Living my life, for me will consist of expanding my photography hobby into a possible business venture, traveling as much as possible without a care in the world, and enjoying every second I have of my first year being married. I'm going to do all the things that make me happy and try not to stress out too much.

Cross your fingers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment