Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Goodbye 2010 and hello 2011!

2010, it's been real, but it's time for you to go.  You brought me many great moments and memories that I will never ever forget.  I enjoyed life as an engaged woman; Attending bridal shows and scowering bridal shops for the perfect dress.  I watched a lot of new movies, read a few good books and shot a TON of pictures with my favorite toy every, my Canon Rebel.  I took an exciting trip to Destin, FL too see my sister's best friend tie the knot and road tripped our way home stopping in the sweet Savannah, GA.  I turned 24, lost my beloved grandmother, Maw-Maw and started a new position at work.  I thrived in planning my wedding, married my best friend and love of my life, and then took a beautiful and top-notch honeymoon to the island of Kauai, Hawaii.  I enjoyed living in Coltons Point to the fullest by having a party for the blessing of the fleet weekend and walking around the neighborhood in the evenings, and by getting the best news we'd heard in a long time; that we'd have to opportunity to buy the home we've been renting.  I celebrated my first Thanksgiving and Christmas as a married woman and have made a few new friends who've already made a lasting impression on me.

Yes, 2010 was an eventful and wonderful year, which only leads me to believe that 2011 will be just as good, if not better!

No comments:

Post a Comment