Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Time for a Makeover!

Welcome to my first post under the new name of, The Point Breeze Post.  Not that I didn't like Point Breeze Palaver, but hardly anyone I met knew how to pronounce it much less what it meant.  For the record, here is the correct definition of Palaver: [puh-lav-er, -la-ver]  noun- a conference or discussion.

It's an old school word, and now I'm laying it to rest.  So welcome to The Point Breeze Post!  A little inspiration for your average St. Mary's County resident from my small corner of Point Breeze Road.  I'm going to make an effort to make every blog post count, and hopefully some of you will read it and actually find it interesting or enlightening.  I love to try new things, and 2011 is certainly going to be full of them.  I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions on some of the things I'm blogging about, so please leave me some comments, suggestions, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment