Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

18 more days

In 18 more days, this is where I will be!





Hatteras Island, NC- Ever since we decided to take a vacation this summer, it's all I've been able to think about! Family vacations are something that we used to take pretty regularly, however over the past few years, we haven't really had the time to do anything substantial. But, the time has come! This year my mom decided to round us all up and take a well deserved vacation. We've all been working hard at both school and work, and never seem to take the time to relax, so at the end of the month I predict we will be doing nothing but laying on the beach, reading, eating and drinking.

Almost anyone you talk to has probably been to the Outer Banks before, but not the Morris family. We always liked to try different spots like Bar Harbor, ME, West Virginia for some white water rafting or Hilton Head Island, SC (my personal favorite). This time we figured we don't really want to "explore" and have activities planned so much, we really just want to relax and not have to worry about a thing. I've already started working on my iPod, loading it up with all of my favorite beach music so I can lay on the beach with a cold daiquiri and waste the days away. It should be heavenly, and I cannot wait!

This was the last little trip we went on-New River Gorge, WV-for my graduation last year. So much fun, I can't wait to go back and do it again:

No comments:

Post a Comment