Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ahh the birds

Do you know what one of my favorite things about living in Colton's Point is? Being woken up by the soft sunlight coming through my curtains and the sound of birds chirping. It's like natures alarm clock, telling me to get up and enjoy the day. A beautiful thing, right? Typically it is, except on work days when I'm supposed to be up before the birds and sun. Shockingly, I was still able to make it to work exactly on time.

On another note, Capt. Sams brought home their first victory last night. 22 - 8 over Dew Drop, not too shabby! Everyone was hitting and that makes a BIG difference for us. It was nice to start the season off with a win, hopefully our enthusiasm and excitement will carry over into the next few games as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment