Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rainy Days

Just a week or two ago it seemed as if spring had been skipped over and we were headed straight into summer, but that was just a tease. It's been raining pretty consistently for at least a week, and I now remember why I'm not the biggest fan of rain. It's dark, dreary and just plain depressing. In it's defense, it has knocked off much of the pollen that turned my black car to a crusty yellow-green shade, however one good day of rain could have taken care of that problem, I didn't need seven!

I don't know how people in Seattle do it; Rain can be refreshing and much needed at times, but day-in and day-out is just too much for me. Hopefully soon it will clear up and the sun will start shinning again. A little sunshine is good for the soul :) In the mean time, check out this list of 15 romantic rainy day dates! Numbers 12 and 14 are my personal favorites...check out the list and give some a try. It couldn't hurt, it's not like you can really do much else!

No comments:

Post a Comment