Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

I feel like it was just yesterday that Bubba and I got engaged, but time has proven me wrong once again.  On September 4th, we celebrated our one year anniversary by going to dinner, a Blake Shelton concert, and just being with each other.  We happen to have a "couples crush" on Blake and his new wife, Miranda Lambert, so when we heard he was coming to town on our anniversary our plans were set.




The concert was a blast and definitely one I won't forget.  Blake Shelton truly puts on a great show and sounds spectacular live.  Bubba brought me home this beautiful bouquet Friday afternoon so I could enjoy them all weekend, while I got him something a little different.  I've heard about this "list" that couple sometimes follow when buying each other anniversary gifts, so I thought I'd give it a try.  Year 1 = Paper.  It didn't take me long to figure out exactly what I wanted to get him.  I called High Point University and made it happen.  I ordered a copy of his diploma and framed it for him.  I noticed he didn't have one, and since he worked so hard to achieve it, I figured why not?



No comments:

Post a Comment