Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

There will be light!


I'm trying to catch up on my blogging, and wanted to share this great find with everyone.  Last week during my lunch break, Bub and I wandered over to the Habitat for Humanity Re-Store.  We like to browse around in there every so often, but this time we went with a project in mind:  My new workshop!

If you didn't know, my mom, sister and I have started a business and Etsy shop called, Point Breeze Cottage where we sell all kinds of ReFabulous items.  Basically we are giving old pieces or furniture and decor a fresh new look or use and voila, it's ReFabulous!

Anyway, we found this sweet chandelier, in working condition, for only $20.  Since my new "workshop" is only about a 1/4 of the garage, this pretty puppy will provide plenty of much needed light.  I can't wait to get a new color of paint on this thing and hang it up.  Oh and it might help to have the walls put up, finish painting the existing cinder blocks, assemble a few shelves and move in all of our projects, supplies and furniture.  Regardless, I am still pretty pumped about this chandelier!

No comments:

Post a Comment