Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Sweet Septemeber

I've determined that September is a pretty popular month for weddings.  And why not?  The weather is starting to cool off but the beautiful days of summer are still trying to hang on.  I already shared with you my friend Erin's wedding that we attended on our own anniversary weekend.  And here are a few shots of our dear friend Adam's wedding the following weekend.  

Bubba and Adam have been friends ever since high school and I am so glad they have stayed close.  No matter what we're doing, we seem to have a good time if Adam is around.  He has become almost like a brother to us and we've recently learned, through ancestry.com that Adam is related to my dad about 5 different ways.  

Congratulations to Adam and his new wife, Becky.  You both looked wonderful and we wish you a life full of happiness!








No comments:

Post a Comment