Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Twenty Four

This weekend marked another year of my life...gone!  But that's more than ok, because the 23rd year of my life was pretty cool.  I feel like I truly became an 'adult', did a little traveling, spent a lot of time with the people who mean the most to me, and I got engaged.  Not bad, not bad at all.

So what will 24 bring?  Let's hope for some change, lots of travel, and an incredible amount of happiness! I'll keep you updated on how well 24 is sticking to it's ambitions, but so far so good.  I can definitely say I am happy, and I can see change coming. 

You know you love a present you've been given when you carry it around with you from Thursday to Saturday and won't let it out of your sight.  My darling fiance couldn't contain himself and gave me my present the day he bought it instead of waiting til my actual birthday, but I can't blame him.  It was such a great gift, I don't think I could have waited either!  He bought me a Canon Rebel (DSLR camera) that is great for aspiring photographers.  And you know what?  I think I'm going to start throwing myself into that category, because I really do love taking pictures of beautiful moments in time, whether they be of natural landscapes or human nature.  I love it all, and couldn't be more thankful for one of the best presents I've ever received!



No comments:

Post a Comment