Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Thanksgiving Ten

#1


We have finally reached the end of our countdown. Welcome to Thanksgiving Eve, and another little something that I am thankful for.

Despite a request to blog about my thankfulness for leggings, I think I’m going to take another route. (Even though, I must admit, leggings may just be the perfect attire when indulging in a grand Thanksgiving Day feast…)

Today, I am ever so grateful and thankful for my husband, Adrian. He is everything I ever wished for and more in a man, and I am so thankful to be married to him. This is our first Thanksgiving together as a married couple, and it probably won’t be any different than last year, but that’s ok. Now is the time when we’ll start making our own little traditions, whether intentionally or not. I can’t think of anyone I’d rather create a tradition with either.



Without getting too sappy on anyone, I love my husband and thank God every day that he brought us together! 

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, enjoy every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment