Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

And what does 13 bring?

The thirteenth day of November was the end of a weekend filled with unnecessary stress. I hate hate HATE drama, especially when it's over ridiculous stuff.  So made the executive decision to cut any and all drama out of my life from this point on.  It's not worth the anger, high blood pressure, sweating and arguing.  That said, I also hate when people tease you with a generic statements or status updates that leave every wondering eye thinking, "oh my gosh, I wonder what happened." So I will tell you it was not a big deal at all and it's over, no worries, things are good. :)

I decided to clear my head today and take a walk through the woods at my parents house while my grandfather and Bubba put up my brother's deer stand.  He is away at college and soaking up the Florida sun, so they went ahead and set it up for him that way he can hunt during the few days he is home for Thanksgiving.  It had been a while since I went for a walk in the peace and quiet of the woods on Milestown Oak Lane and it definitely did the trick of relieving some stress.

Today, I am thankful that my parents and grandparents live only 10 minutes away and that Bubba and my grandfather, Pa, have such a great relationship! Here are a few shots from the woods before my contact fell out and I had to stumble back to the house...







No comments:

Post a Comment