Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November 22.

With just two days left until Thanksgiving, I think I'll get down to the good stuff.  The things that truly mean the world to me, and are what I am most thankful for. Today, I am thankful for my family; Every last one of them, because without one, we are not whole.  Growing up, I never would have thought that my mom actually knew what she was talking about when she told me that friends come and go, but family is always there. As usual though, she was right.

A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.

-- George Moore

Truer words have never been spoken.  To me a close knit family is such a blessing.  My mom recently told me that she blames my need to be near my family on my zodiac sign; I'm a cancer.  Anyway, I have come to love my unique and incredible family for everything that they are, and everything that they are not. Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks, and if you think about it, it's a time to be with family as well.  They go hand in hand. Today, I am so thankful and blessed for my family, I love you all and can't wait to see you on Thursday.






No comments:

Post a Comment