Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Eeek! 18, 19, 20 & 21

Uh oh...looks like I lost some serious ground on my countdown of thankfulness.  Let's see...Friday I was thankful for Electric Lizards; my go to drink at Cheeseburger in Paradise.  Bubba and I swung into the restaurant on our way home from work for a quick bite to eat and a delicious refreshment.  The Electric Lizard is my all time favorite!

Saturday I was thankful for my Uncle John.  He asked my sister, Marci, and I to play co-ed softball with him this fall and at times it was trying because we certainly weren't the best team in the league, but it ended up being a lot of fun.  Well, Saturday we had our "league banquet" which wasn't like your typical ball banquet, but it was still nice- a free meal is never bad, right?  Well, I am thankful for my Uncle John because he is always so much fun to be around and really made the evening enjoyable.

Swedish Engineering is what I was thankful for on Sunday.  Ok, maybe I should be a little more specific, Ikea is actually what I'm thankful for.  My mom and dad accompanied Bubba and I to Ikea on Saturday to help us pick out, and haul back down the road a new sofa.  And what an easy to put together and LOVELY sofa it is. We decided to go with the 2x2 sectional in a svanby gray.  It finally gives the living room a reflection of who Bubba and I are.  Style and comfort? Yes, please :)




Please excuse the insanely dark cell phone pictures of the couches...higher quality coming soon...


Finally, today I am thankful for my iPod.  I made myself run tonight since this 5K I just HAD to sign up for is right around the corner and I realized that I don't think I could do it without my iPod.  For some reason I develop a horrible case of ADD when I run and I get so bored.  The only thing I can focus on is how slow I'm moving...Well, with that said, my iPod allows me to sing along (in my head of course or I'd REALLY be struggling) and keep up a good pace as long as a slow song doesn't creep up on me.

Shew...that's a lot of thankfulness in one post!  Thanksgiving is just a few days away, so my heartfelt thanks will be coming up soon, I'm sure. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment