Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 9.

Today I am thankful for people who have the courage to stand up for what they believe in and not be swayed by popular opinion.  I just watched video my brother posted of a woman who was at the "Occupy" protests in Atlanta and all I could do was shake my head.  She rambles on for about 2 minutes about why she is protesting and what it is that she is protesting...She obviously doesn't have a clue why she is there.  I'm guessing she is only there because somebody told her it was the right thing to do or that it was the only way to be heard. Hmm...maybe she should have thought about what it is exactly that she wants from our government before she blasted off on camera. Here she is...

 

Thank you to the Americans out there who actually do their research, are aware of what's going on in their own country, and know what they are standing up for...I'm beginning to think you truly are few and far between.

No comments:

Post a Comment