Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Seventeen

We are a week away from Thanksgiving, can you believe it?  I sure can't.  These past couple of weeks have flown by and I'm sure the next few will too.  With family gatherings, work holiday parties, the hot chocolate 5K and a couple of doctors appointments and shopping trips here and there I have no doubt that it will be January before I know it.

One thing that I am very thankful for and excited about today is the fact that my cousin, Myles, made the Great Mills Freshman Basketball team.  Way to go, buddy!  Myles is such a hard worker and sweet kid, I just love him to pieces.  Now that he is a freshman in high school I'm sure that isn't how he'd like to be described or what he'd like to hear, but that's ok.  I'm proud of him for everything he has accomplished and everything he is.  Great kid, no questions asked.


PS- Anyone want to see a sneak-peek of my latest Etsy project?  It's not quite finished yet, but it's going to be totally "sweet"...



No comments:

Post a Comment