Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Day Four Relaxing

Today was truly a day of relaxation no worries.  I went to get my hair done in the morning, strolled over to the nail salon for a pedicure, met my mother for lunch, and then grabbed a drink or two with my gang.  Yes, that's right I'm in a gang. We don't have a name yet, but I'm sure we will soon enough.  In fact we dubbed one member Dragon-Nuts this evening, and he loves it.  I digress.

So, what am I thankful for today on this laid back day?  Definitely nail salon technicians.  Anyone who can scrub the dead skin off peoples feet, trim their nails and then paint a perfect coat of nail polish deserves every penny they make as well as my thanks.  Just typing that last sentence made me cringe.  I don't know how they do it, day in and day out.  So thank you, nail salon technicians, for doing what you do so well, it's not a job most people could do.


No comments:

Post a Comment