Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 8. Was Great

Not a very creative title, but it works.  Today wasn't anything out of the ordinary, just another Tuesday.  Last night I was literally in bed at 6:30pm.  I hadn't slept much the night before and I was exhausted after a long Monday at work, so I grabbed two new magazines and hopped in bed to relax for a while.  It didn't take long for me to realize that it was incredibly ridiculous to be in bed so early and that I had to fight the urge to get in bed even if the sun had already been down for an hour.  Anyway, I slid out of bed and decided to upload a couple new items to our Etsy shop, Point Breeze Cottage.  The first item I decided to post was an adorable little chair I'd painted, trimmed with gold glitter paint, and created a gold and cream stripped cushion for.  About 15 minutes later I had a "convo" in my inbox from an enthusiastic lady in Arkansas who wanted to buy it. 15 minutes?! I couldn't believe it, it was definitely a new record for our shop!

Today, I am thankful for the Etsy website and corporation and how they enable people like me me to buy and sell different, creative items day in and day out.  By the way, here is the sweet little "throne" that sold so quickly:


No comments:

Post a Comment