Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gather and Give Thanks

I am taking a cue from my Silly Girl sister, Marci, and counting down the days to Thanksgiving with a post-a-day listing out the things that I am thankful for.  I ran out of hours yesterday and wasn't able to get a post up in time, so here is what I was thankful for yesterday, November 1, 2011:

I am thankful for my vision.  This is ironic because I actually have horrible vision and haven't been able to see 5 feet in front of me since 8th grade.  Despite the amount of money I have to spend on contacts and glasses, my vision is something I truly do cherish. 



As we enter November, mother nature really starts putting on a show.  The changing leaves on the trees alone are enough to warm my heart and make me realize how lucky I am to be able to see such beautiful displays of color. Unfortunately the picture below is from last Fall, as I haven't had time to get out and take any pictures just yet, but it's still pretty...



No comments:

Post a Comment