Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Photo of the Day 2012

Happy New Year, everybody!  I hope 2012 brings you everything you've been wishing for and more.  This year, I'm going to embark on a "Photo of the Day" challenge.  Simply put, I will be taking and posting 1 photo, everyday, for the entire year of 2012.  I've seen other blogs that do a "Photo of the Day" and have always wanted to do it too, but never mustered the courage or discipline to partake myself.  What better year to document each and every day than the one in which the world is supposed to end?  Honestly, I don't believe it's going to end in December, but I do want to try my hardest to keep this "Photo of the Day" challenge going.

1.1.12 Photo of the Day


This is our second Christmas together as a married couple.  In 2010 we took a picture in front of our tree to document our first married Christmas, and now, in 2011, it was our second married Christmas and first homeowners Christmas.  It's also pretty late, and I forgot to bring my camera out with me earlier, so my options for my first Photo of the Day were limited.  At least we know the self-timer is still working.

No comments:

Post a Comment