Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Pinterest Taste Test

As I've mentioned before, I've become slightly obsessed with Pinterest. As a child, I was always cutting and pasting (the old fashioned way, with scissors and glue...) pretty dresses, clever sayings, and places I wanted to go from magazines to my own collages.  So, naturally, when I found out what Pinterest entailed, I jumped on the bandwagon. Quickly.

Not only do I love browsing through the gorgeous photography, crafty creations, and crude humor, but the recipes seem to have me hooked as well. It's no secret that my cooking skills leave a little something to be desired; however my culinary curiosity has been sparked lately. It may be my age and my hungry husband, but I also think it has something to do with the delicious ideas I've been finding on Pinterest

One of the first things I ever pinned was what I like to call the apple sandwich. It was probably created with children in mind, but again, if you know me, you know that my palate isn't exactly refined. Anyway, I saw this "recipe" if you will, and knew I wanted to try it. And today was the day...



The verdict? Just as delicious as I had hoped!

No comments:

Post a Comment