Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Photo of the Day

Is it really Monday again, already? Sheesh...at least it's almost over.  Not that I like to wish my life away, but Monday's have never done much for me. Today was a little better than your typical Monday though, as I was up and ready for the day on time time.  Since we only work about 2 minutes away from each other, Bubba and I have been carpooling for the past several month.  Knowing I wanted to stop by my parents house on the way home from work to use their treadmill, we parked my car at their house and headed to work.  At least I was prepared today.  So, after a long day at the office, and the excitement of some big, beautiful snowflakes (that unfortunately didn't stick), we headed down the road.  Bub dropped me off at my parents and I got my 3.5 miles in on the treadmill.  Once I'd cooled down, I packed up and went out into the kitchen, where I saw the most vibrant and delicious surprise:

1.9.12 - Photo of the Day




By no means am I a health-nut or vegetable lover, but my God were these green beans tasty.  Apparently they were steamables that she threw in the microwave for 4 minutes, then finished cooking in a pan with some olive oil, salt, pepper and a dash of garlic seasoning.  Well done, Deej, they were delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment