Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Photo of the Day

Today was absolutely gorgeous. It's January 7th and I've been wearing shorts and a hoodie all day. I know I shouldn't get too excited since it will probably be freezing again next week, but I sure did enjoy the warm sunshine while it lasted.  Bubba left to go hunting early this morning and I had nothing planned, so I took advantage of nice weather and alone time to get outside and get some things done.  I started with the dresser I'm working on refinishing for a friend. So I swung the garage doors open, turned Pandora on and got to work. Then I took a break for lunch and headed to the best waterfront cafe I know; My front porch.

1.7.12 - Photo of the Day


Nothing like a fresh, delicious salad while looking out at the water.  And one of my neighbors even stopped by for a little chat. It was a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment